GOLD CUP CELEBRATION
You’re invited to an exclusive offering from G Privé:
This is a fantastic opportunity to watch and experience all the joys of the unmissable Cheltenham’s Gold Cup, in the sumptuous surroundings of a middle floor, private, glass fronted Long Run viewing box for 26 guests on Gold Cup Day. Enjoy champagne and fine wines and a superb four course lunch whilst being regaled with tales from 7x British Champion Jump Jockey, John Francome MBE, and his amazing career including his personal racing experiences at Cheltenham!
Drink, eat, bet and be entertained by John in luxurious surroundings.
Since retiring as a jockey Bill Smith worked closely with the Maktoum family for Dubai in 1984, and he was key to the setting up of Horse Racing in Dubai in the early 1990’s.
He has been five times Arabian Champion Trainer with Graded Group I Winners including: The French Derby, Chantilly. The Hamburg Derby. The Hatta States, UK. The Emirates Stakes, Newmarket, as well as numerous other Group II and Group III wins.
He has stood several Thoroughbred stallions, boarding in excess of 120 mares per season. He has also managed and purchased for clients including: thoroughbred, Flat and National Hunt horses, International Showjumpers, Race Arabians and World Champion Endurance horses.
He has purchased Group I winners both Thoroughbred and Arabian for HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, owner of Darley Stud and Godolphin Racing, in USA, UAE and Europe.
Why not have Bill join you at the races with his wealth of experience and expertise to help you pick out the winning runners of the day, be it Ascot, Aintree, Goodwood or wherever you wish Internationally. Bill can regal you with his fantastic history and inspire you to hopefully win big!Enquire about Gold Cup Celebration
What the package includes...
- Club admission tickets to all areas
- Car parking (One label per two guests)
- Official race cards and tote betting service for all betting requirements
- TV racing coverage and Privé viewing from the glass fronted Long Run box
- Full hospitality service throughout the day by G Privé and race course staff
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Champagne reception
- Superb four course lunch with fine wines
- Delightful afternoon tea
- All hosted by the one and only John Francome MBE 7x British Champion Jump Jockey, Author and TV personality